We’re looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager to develop and introduce groundbreaking capabilities to our mobile trading platform.
About the role
As a Senior Product Manager, you’ll…
- Understand our company strategy and product vision, to successfully develop and launch new foundational pillars for our trading platform.
- Collaborate with other product managers, engineers, and designers to imagine the future and create innovative products for traders.
- Prioritize a product scope that balances building strong foundations for future development, solving the most meaningful customer use cases, and getting these solutions into users’ hands as quickly as possible.
- Set and maintain a high bar of quality for our product and customers.
- Motivate your team to do the best work of their lives.
You’ll thrive as the Senior Product Manager if you:
- Have 5+ years experience in a Product Manager role.
- Are able to think deeply about product design decisions and have an understanding of how to create simple user interfaces.
- Are a clear communicator of product decisions and the rationale behind them.
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit — you're self-driven and you don’t need direction.
- Can easily switch between thinking creatively and analytically.
- Have an understanding of the technical architecture of complex trading applications.
- Have a technical background or application development experience (code, or no-code)
At PowerTrade, we’re a team of technologists, and crypto industry veterans obsessed with quality, product and user experience.
Our operating system
- Start with the customer
- Be cool, kind and drama-free
- Be radically honest
- Move, smartly, intentionally, fn fast!
- Just fix it!
- Dream big!
Think you’re a good fit for the role?
If you share our values and our enthusiasm for crypto and trading and you’re up for the challenge of working remotely for a distributed team, we would love to hear from you and explore the value you can add to our team.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying